Welcome to our forum for sharing Christ-centered perspectives on gun violence prevention.
We invite you to read and reflect on our messages. We also invite your comments and perspectives. Recognizing the emotional, often heated opinions on gun violence, we request the following:
- Above all, be kind. We do not have to agree on anything to be kind to one another.
- As brothers and sisters in Christ, please comment respectfully. We ask that opinions of gun owners and non-gun owners be respected and tolerated.
- Do not use profanity or insults. Any profane or rude remarks will be not be approved. For example, we will not approve references to gun-nuts or gun-fetishists. Likewise, we will not approve references to liberal sheep or anti-gunners. Respectful terms include: gun owners, hunters, non-gun owners, pacifists. Civil discourse is the rule.
- Be open-minded. We encourage you to read the messages thoughtfully. Consider viewpoints different than your own and pray for understanding and insights. Christ is always at work.
- Stay on topic. ENGAGE is concerned with gun violence prevention. Comments that stray from the topic of gun violence prevention will not be approved.
- Be patient. Our group is small and entirely comprised of volunteers. It may take time to approve and post comments.
Blessings and peace,
The ENGAGE team